FollowMe is a clever parental tandem hitch that makes family cycling a safe and fun experience in an instant.
Thanks to FollowMe your whole family is on the move together having fun and always safe.
Attach your childs bike to your bike for traffic situations or if they have become tired: The clever tandem hitch from Switzerland lets you react quickly to changing situations without the need for tools!
Then as soon as you feel the time is right, the youngster rides solo again.
Cycling together, with FollowMe, you can transport a second childs seat or your shopping on a carrier.
Quickly coupled, you can couple your childs cycle in no time and without tools or additional parts in a few short moves.
Safe and stable, the two-point support at hub level ensures safety, ride comfort, and stability because there is no leverage as with conventional supports attached to the saddle tube.
Space saving, followMe can be quickly and compactly stowed away in a car, in a cycle room, or on a train.
FollowMe grows, your child and its cycle will get bigger -this is no problem for FollowMe.
- Adjustable for all the kids bike wheel sizes from 12" - 20" (Age 3-9).
- Suitable for all 26" and 700C/28" city, mountain (incl. full suspension bikes and 29ers with up to 2.2" tyres), racing and touring cycles etc. with quick-release skewer wheel attachment. Adaptors are available for wheels with a solid spindle or hub gears.
- Material: Steel, powder coated / chromium plated.
- Weight: 4kg
- Max Towing weight: 45 kg (incl. the childs cycle).
- A child seat, carrier and side pannier bags are possible without limit.
- Adaptors for equipping additional adults or childs cycles are available.
- What is in the box? FollowMe Tandem, standard FollowMe quick release skewer, hook up strap inc carabiner, frame clamp for childs bike, 3 x axle nuts for childs bike.
- Please note that adaptors for adults' bikes with solid spindles are not included as standard. These are available via the FollowMe Accessories page or by contacting us.
- If you are unsure as to whether the FollowMe will fit your bike please contact us via email or telephone. We are always happy to help.