Cycle Waggle Ltd. registered in England and Wales (No.09034563)
Registered Address (not trading)
Oxford House, Smithy Fold Road, Hyde, SK14 5QY
198 Chapel St Salford M3 6BY (trading)
Trading as Bambino Biking and or Manchester Bike Hire
What information will we collect?
We collect limited personal data, such as name, email address, phone number and
Credit/Debit Card details for online and instore hires.
Who can see it?
Data is visible and usable to all employees of Cycle Waggle Ltd.
We don’t sell or pass on data unless you give us permission to do so.
When will we collect your information?
You provide information when you are:
- Filling in an enquiry form or give information to staff for a bike sale repair, hire or trial.
- Signing up for our email newsletter
- Making a bike hire booking online
- Filling in one of our paper or digital repair forms in our shop.
- Using the online shop.
- Contacting us via email or social media or other digital methods.
- If you book a hire online, your credit / debit card details will be stored on our secure payment provider’s database. The system is provided by Bike Rental Manager with Stripe as the payment provider. The card is stored as per the hire agreement and will only be use for the purposes detailed in the hire agreement.
How will we store your information?
Customer information is stored on different systems.
Bike Rental Manager our hire and booking software.
Mailchimp, a marketing platform used for sending out batches of emails.
We keep a physical copy and or digital copies of our in-store repair forms.
Digital copies are kept on our till system Lightspeed.
How can you ask for your information to be amended?
You can ask us to change the information we keep about you in a number of ways:
In person or my snail mail
Bambino Biking 200 Chapel Street, Salford, M3 6BY
Tel: 0161 769 5050
Email: [email protected]